Friday, April 19, 2013

Wedding

I have a layout for two challenges this week.  I love Lasting Memories challenge, use your stash.  My stash is overflowing with scraps and stickers.  I had to participate in this challenge to help reduce my pile.  I used an old DCWV paper stack, stickers and solid card stock.  I don't love the color combination that I went with but I tried my best to use all scraps.  I also used the sketch from Let's Get Sketchy week 2 April.  I loved the idea of one picture.  I knew I had to use this picture of my cousin and her husband on their wedding day.
 You can see that I used scraps.  The green background paper is not long enough.  Hahaha


These are the stickers that I've wanted to use for a while.  I didn't have a layout or paper that I they coordinated with.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! You created a lovely wedding layout with that stash! Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories.
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. would have never noticed the green didn't go all the way down since I was focus on your lovely photo. great us of your stash and thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty! And I'm with Haven... would have never noticed that the green didn't continue... I seriously think you just gave me an idea for some of scraps. Background card stock in bits and pieces is great!! Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week and thanks for stopping by my blog too. :) Nice surprise!!
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love what you did with the sketch and love the pp's you used. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! I've got a huge pile of a scrappy stash too so I love you were able to reduce yours. Its such a good feeling, isnt it? Love your colors with this layout... nice work! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, love your interpretation of the sketch, beautifully done, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the sketch - love your color combo! Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing at LGS! Nice job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome work with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with the sketch - loved that you flipped it! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.
    infant costume

    ReplyDelete