Friday, February 22, 2013

Lasting Memories Challenge with Numbers

Today I'm sharing a double page layout.  Can I get a whoop whoop???  Yes, I'm happy that I finally finished this lay out in time for the Lasting Memories challenge this week.  I was busy with etsy orders so I wasn't sure if I would have enough time to get this posted.  I'm so happy I found some extra time to fit this in.  So here is my double layout for my twin nephews arrival on October 18th.  I love this paper pack.  I used it for a 8x8 scrapbook that I made for my sister in law.





I added the date at the top and two journaling cards that came with the paper pack.  I added their initials on each of the journaling cards.  Now I need to add the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Love the paper /color choice. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable and waiting the arrival of pics! Like Haven said wonderful colors! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete