Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Simply Crafts December Challenge

I made a shaped card for the December Challenge at Simply Crafts.  The challenge is to use the reindeer on the Doodlecharms cartridge.  I must admit this is not one of my  favorite cartridges or images.  I've seen some really cute reindeer die cuts on other cartridges but I don't own any of them.  I decided to try and make this ordinary reindeer a little girly and a lot cuter.  I embossed the antlers with my Cuttlebug distressed stripes folder and inked it up a little.  I also added an adorable red bow from the Create A Critter cartridge and finished it off with Peachy Keen faces and some stitching around the edges.  Glossy Accents, a little bling and viola!  My girly reindeer.



I used my Scrappy Moms stamps for the sentiment inside.



I am planning to use these cards as gift card holders for teachers gifts.  I hope they like them.  I made two different reindeer so I can remember which teacher gets which card.





1 comment:

  1. SO cute! I love the bow and the darling PKS eyes. You did a terrific job on these! Thanks for joining the Simply Crafts Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete