Friday, December 7, 2012

My Favorite Layout To Date

Yes, you read my title correct, this is my favorite layout to date.  I don't have many scrapbook layouts since I only started scrapping a year ago but this one is my absolute favorite!!  Why is it my favorite? Well, I love the colors in this layout, I love the little girl making a snow angel, I love that I used my Peachy Keen princess faces stamps, I love that the snowman is wearing a hat that my sons has, I love the mitten paper, I love that I finally used a Cricut phrase as my title and I loved that I blinged it up.  So you can see there is a lot of "loves" in this layout.  At first I wasn't going to include the little girl making a snow angel but then I decided to spend nap time cutting her out instead of folding laundry and vacuuming.  I think it was well worth the sacrifice. Let's see what the hubs thinks of that.
I will be including photos from a freak snow storm we had on November 7th.  My kids and I made a snowman and my daughter made her first snow angel.  She had so much fun and looked so cute, just like the little girl on my layout.  Well I'm off to try and clean up before the bus arrives!  Enjoy your weekend!





Quick details:
Paper:  Recollections Holly Jolly, Bazzill
Cricut Cartridge:  Winter Frolic (first time using this one), DoodleCharms
Stickers:  Snowflakes Recollections
Embellishments:  Gelly Roll Glitter Pen and White, Glossy Accents for the phrase, Stickles for snowflakes and girls pom pom, Rhinestones
Stamps:  Peachy Keen

I am linking this post to the following:
Lasting Memories
Fantabulous Cricut

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout. Love your colours and cuts.Thanks for joining us at FCCB.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. great color choices. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... This is goregous!! And it certainly deserves all that love!! I love it too!! :)
    Thanks for joining this week at Lasting Memories...
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic LO! Love the colors also, they play well together! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable, I love, love the bright, fun colors, too! I can see why it's one of your favorites!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bright colours and the beautiful embellishments!!! thanks for joining lasting memories and check out the new challenge later today! kimberly

    ReplyDelete