Monday, December 3, 2012

It's Been A While

I haven't had a post in a long time. Sorry :-(!   I want to catch up on my scrapbooking before the end of the year so I'm hoping to have more posts that include some layouts and hopefully a few cards in between.  Ohhh, and then there is Christmas.  Who am I kidding!!! I'm hoping to make it through the holidays without going crazy.  Anyway, here is my layout for the Sketch N Scrap challenge this week.




This layout makes me miss the summer sooo much.  I absolutely despise the winter and look forward to the summer starting November 1st.  Crazy right???  We are fortunate, to live very close to the beach.  I love it!  Over the summer we met up with some friends for dinner and drink at local restaurant that is on the bay.  It's nice because you get to watch the sunset will sipping mojitos and pina colada's.  Plus, we both got babysitters so it made the night more enjoyable.  I miss warm summer nights and amazing sunsets.  Ohhh well let me check off another day in my summer countdown.

Papers:  Little Yellow Bicycle
Stickers:  K&Company

9 comments:

  1. Nice color choices. The colors lend a tropical vibe. Thanks for joining us at SNS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what adorable embellishments! Fantastic summer layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! I love the colors, so soothing and summerish! Sounds like a lovely evening as well. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I was just talking about going to the beach next year with some adult friends. You used great colors for this layout and I love the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with us and with such a summery page, I just adore the papers you used. A great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your combination of papers! I wouldn't think to match those patterns together, but they look great. Thanks for playing at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page. Makes me want to visit the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page...love your choice of colors. Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely. I think you did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us over at S-N-S.

    ReplyDelete