Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gift Card Holder with a Christmas Twist

It's cold and raining here today.  The kind of day you just want to hide out in your house with a warm cup of tea, a good book and a cozy blanket.  Unfortunately, that is not my reality today.  Uggghhh
This past weekend I had a chance to make a gift card holder for my son's religious education teacher.  She loves Dunkin' Donuts so I am planning to give her a Dunkin' Donut gift card.  I've made this gift card holder in the past but I decided to give it a Christmas twist. I used one of my favorite Scrappy Mom's stamps sets, Winter Wishes.  I am totally over the moon with Recollections paper pack, Sugar Plums.  I think I picked it up last year or this year.  I can't remember but I love the colors so much.


Supplies:
Cartridge:  Love you Latte
Stamps:  Scrappy Moms Winter Wishes
Ink:  Color Box Dark Brown
Embellishments:  Dear Lizzy Brad, Pop Dots

I'm linking this post to the following challenges:
Scrappy Moms Stamps
Die Cuttin Divas

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete