Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

The Fantabulous Cricut challenge this week is, Bells are Ringing.  The prize for this week's challenge is the Snow Folks cartridge (so kindly donated by Erica's Craft Room).  This one is on my wish list and so I decided to give the challenge a whirl even though I do not own a cartridge with a bell die cut.  My bells were cut from the Christmas Cookie Collection from SVG Cuts.  My card base and circles were cut with Birthday Bash.   Love the shaped cards on that cartridge. I used Bazzill cardstock and DCWV 'Tis the Season paper pack.  I added some faux stitching around the bells edges, a poinsettia brad to the top of the bells and of course some bling.  A super simple card.


1 comment:

  1. This is really cute, it is so bright and cheery! I like the bling you added as well!! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete