Saturday, December 29, 2012

All I Want For Christmas

Happy Saturday to everyone!  Today I am sharing a layout for the Lasting Memories challenge.  I was hoping to squeeze in one more layout  before the end of the year.  We visited Santa in November and my kids told him what they wanted for Christmas.  They never write a Christmas list, I guess they are a little lazy when it comes to that.  I found the Christmas trees and cute title on the Winter Frolic cartridge and thought it was perfect.   I looked through my stamp stash and found the sentiment Be Your Best Elf, a Studio G stamp.  I added some tags from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge so I could do some journaling.  I wanted to make sure I included everything on their wish list so I can remember in the future.





9 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout. I love those trees from Winter Frolic (one cartridge I do not own.). My kids do not seem to have a problem making their wish list. I guess they want to make sure they get what they want.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO. I love the way the colora just pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, this is simply amazing Kelly. Such fun die cuts. Login that title. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic!! Lovin the FUN feel to it!!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories... :)
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect LO! It's all ready for a pic! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post contains useful information which helps us a lot. I have never seen such a great post. your wonderful post can inspire a lot and helps us. I visit your website often and share with my friends....keep sharing......
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a creativity site.thanks for sharing.. Video-endoskopik yöntemle, tamponsuz Burun Estetiği bilgileri, estetik burun ameliyati,Burun Estetiği ,rinoplasti operasyonu Op. Dr. Yakup Avsar tarafindan anlatilmaktadir.
    Burun Estetiği

    ReplyDelete