Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lasting Memories Challenge

Lasting Memories has a fun challenge this week.  Pick four items from the hat.  I chose food, title, die cute, and colors.  This layout looks totally different from what I originally had in mind.  Once I started putting it together I started changing everything but in the end I am super excited with it.  This will be the first page in my little girls school scrapbook.  It's bright, cheery and all about a little one in preschool.  What I love most about this layout is the hand print.  It's a SVG file from SVG cuts.  The slide, swingset, and puzzle pieces are also from the set.  I added the date and basic info to the puzzle pieces at the top.  I would like to add a journaling section because there is so much to write about her first day.  I'm not sure if I'm going to add a small square in the middle of the two photos or use the apple as a journaling spot.  What do you think?  
First Day of is cut with SCAL and PreSchool is a sticker.


My favorite part, the hand print.


Thanks for your comments about photographing scrapbook pages.  I took this shot in the morning outside and I think it's much better than the other pictures I've taken.  I think the morning light is best.

4 comments:

  1. Aww... So cute!! Great school LO!!
    Thanks for linking up with us this week at Lasting Memories...
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on your LO and the items you chose from the hat! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of colors. This will be a great page in her school album. thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! I love the little handprint! Thanks for joining us at Lasting memories this week!!
    Tina (LMDT)

    ReplyDelete