Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Goblin Good Time

It's Tuesday and the kiddies are back to school so I thought I would do a quick post before my dryer finishes.  I'm trying to get caught up on weekend laundry.  Today I am sharing a Halloween card.  My first of the season, yes I am behind on my Halloween card making.  I made this card for a few challenges and of course my Hello Kitty lovin' daughter.  She's obsessed with Kitty so I think she will  like this one.




I'm linking this post to the following challenges:
Simply Crafts

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your HK Halloween card. I especially love the detail on the wings of the bat. So clever! :) Thanks for participating in the Simply Crafts challenge!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is WAY too cute. I love Hello Kitty and that bat on that cartridge is ADORABLE. I've never done this cuts from that cartridge yet but I NEED too. AMAZING!!!! Thanks for joining the Simply Crafts Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete