Monday, October 1, 2012

Classmates

I was so happy to see the challenge over at Cooking with Cricut, apples or honey in honor of Yom Kippur.  I decided to use apples.  Scrapping my sons first grade class picture has been on my to do list for a year now and I can finally check it off!  Ahhhhhh yeah!  Love accomplishing things on my to do list.  Enough about my crazy to do lists and onto the layout.  I was really hoping to use the apples as a border under the picture but it didn't work with the papers I chose so I decided to accent the title "First Grade" with two apples on either side.  My title is from Kerri Bradford.  The apples are from Doodlecharms and accented with a white gel pen and popped up on dimensionals.  I chose DCWV Grade School paper pack and added the cute pencil from Simply Charmed.  I used my Gypsy to hide his face.  I also used my Martha Stewart Scoring Board to added texture to the pencil. A simple layout but a wonderful way to remember my sons first grade class.

I blocked out all of the kids faces for privacy.  Sorry I don't know how to use photoshop .



2 comments:

  1. Super cute layout! I love all the fun colors :)

    Hugs, Sheena
    Dew Drops & Glue Dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Kelly. Thanks for joining us at CWC this week.

    ReplyDelete