Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bottoms Up Baby

I finally have a card to share.  I've been making cards but haven't had time to take pictures and blog about them.  Maybe I've been a little excited with my new paper hobby, scrapbooking.  I know I'm a little late on the scrapbooking band wagon.  Let me show my card crafters a little love.  Speaking of love, I absolutely looooove the way this card came out.  I love it so much that I don't want to give it to the recipient, my mother-in-law.  I'll give it to her anyway because she truly enjoys my handcrafted cards and she helps out a lot.  Thank you!!!
My card is based off of the sketch at Die Cuttin' Divas.  This card came together surprisingly fast.  Most of the papers were cut with my Fiskar's paper trimmer and corner rounder.  The frame for the margarita glass is cut with Elegant Edges.  One of my favorite cartridges.  I love the way I can add a cute frame to a card or scrapbook page and it changes the entire look.  All of my papers are scraps (will that pile ever go down) that I inked.  The margarita glass and title, Bottoms Up, are from a sticker page I got a long time ago at AC Moore.  I stamped the inside of my card with a Scrappy Moms Stamp set.  I hope my Mother-in-law enjoys the card as much as I do.  I have a feeling she will enjoy the margarita mix a lot more!


I'm linking this post to the following challenges
Die Cuttin' Divas
Scrappy Moms Stamps

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch!! Thank you for joining our DCD challenge.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card!! I Love ihe bright colors you used!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, makes me want a drink and to sit on the beach somewhere.
    Brianna
    Happy Scrapper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute- I'm sure your mother-in-law will love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete