Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

Another scrapbook page for you.  I think I'm starting to enjoy scrapbooking more than card making.  I feel so much satisfaction when I complete a page.  Another thing checked off my list and another memory to cherish.  Today's scrapbook page is one for the hubs.  He finally has a page all to himself in the book.  This is a picture of him (name and face are blocked for privacy) on a charter fishing boat in June.  It was a business trip that I think was more fun than any other business trip he's taken.  He caught eight fish total.  Way to go, babe!   We enjoyed the fruits of his labor by eating these fish over the summer.  The charter boat fillets and packages the fish for you.

Sorry it's so blurry, not sure what happened


Look at the size of those fish!

I like this picture because it shows the hook attached to the word fishy.

My title Here Fishy, Fishy, Fishy

Sorry my pictures are so bad.  They actually looked a lot better on my camera.  I followed the sketch at Artful Delight.  It was super easy and allowed me to layer some paper for the side banners.

Details:
Paper:  K& Company Happy Trails, DCWV Summer Dream
Cartridges:  Simply Charmed
Twine:  Recycled from a package I received
Ink:  Versa Magic Sea Breeze
Stickers:  Recollections Alphabet Stickers
Glossy Accents

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I really love how you did the title...and the fishing pole is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fishing rod on this layout, many thanks for joining us at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dimension you added to your title and the fishing pole is a great touch. So glad you joined us at Artful Delight in out latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous page! I love the way you've got a "fishy" on the line. What a fun idea!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete