Monday, September 10, 2012

Cup of Joe

Happy Monday!  I'm a little perky today, thanks to two cups of coffee.  Lovin' it!
I have a cute shaped card to share today.   It's actually a gift card holder that I've been wanting to make for some time.





I followed the instructions on carissawiley's you tube channel.  I think I like her gift card holder better.  Next time I will add a nice pattern paper belly band.  I'm hoping to make a more of these gift card holders for the holidays, new moms and teachers.  They are easy, fast and much better than the Dunkin Donut holder.  I hope my neighbor likes it.  She deserves a little something special.

Supplies:
Paper:  Recollections and Bazzill
Embellishments:  GellyRoll Pens
Cuttlebug:  Distressed Stripes
Stamps:  Peachy Keen Princess Faces, Scrappy Moms Simple Sentiments

I'm linking this post to:
Scrappy Moms

4 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute! I love the little face on the heart - it's perfect! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Kelly! Great embossing! Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, u did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute. Love the embossing.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete