Friday, August 10, 2012

Minnie Party

I was so happy to see the Scrappy Moms challenge this week, Disney Mania.  Who doesn't love Disney??  When you hear the word Disney you automatically get a big smile on your face and think of your childhood or if your a mom you think of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  I'm embarrassed to admit I can recite the whole introduction to the show.  I may even do the weird Goofy dance from time to time to get a laugh from my kiddos.
My daughter loves Minnie so it was only natural to have a Minnie Mouse party.  I've found some wonderful inspiration on Pinterest. Love that site.   I made these invitations for her party and hope to share the centerpiece ideas soon.  I still need to make them and the party is 2 weeks away.




This invitation is simple, clean with a  little bling.  Just the way I like things.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute invitations. I can't wait to see the rest of the party decor. It is going to be a great party.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo so cute. I just love these invites. Thanks so much for joining us!
    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete