Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Loose Tooth

Last week my son lost his 3rd tooth and then two days later his 4th tooth.  Two missing teeth on top equals one sad yet happy mama.  Sad because he officially looks like a 7 year boy and happy because he looks so stinkin' adorable. Love that kid and his new smile!
When I saw the challenge this week at Fantabulous Cricut I knew I had to enter, tooth fairy!  Good thing I got some great pic's of my son.  I decided to go with a layout for the challenge.  This is something I definitely want to document and cherish for the future. I followed sketch number 148 at The Scrappiest Sketches.  I used DCWV, The Guys Stack for the papers.  I really wanted it to look big boy-ish (making up my own words here).  I used my first set of Amy  Tangerine Thickers for the title and small "x's" by the picture frames.  The teeth and numbers were cut with the Baby Steps cartridge and Accent Essentials for the circles.      I had to use my Peachy Keen stamps for the faces. Enjoy!





4 comments:

  1. Very cute layout! I love the teeth and their faces! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout!! The PK faces are darling.....and thanks for the idea, to document each tooth a child loses!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those PK faces are perfect for those teeth! Wonderful LO:-) Thanks for joining us at FCCB. Hope to see you back next week:-)

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! The PK faces are the perfect touch. Thanks for joining in with us at FCCB!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete