Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bronze Metal

I am having so much fun catching up on my scrapbooking layouts.  I completed two this week.  I feel so accomplished!  My son graduated to the bronze metal level at Safety Swim.  So proud of him.  The test was rigorous but he did excellent job.  I don't think I could have passed that test,
So here is a scrapbook page honoring him.  The top picture shows him ringing the bell.  When you pass a level at Safety Swim you get to ring the bell and everyone in the pool cheers for you.  The second picture is my son with his swim instructor. Faces are blocked for privacy.  I used an old DCWV pack stack, Summer Dream.  I cut the scalloped square from Elegant Edges and used Birthday Bash for the banner and letters.  The chipboard stickers and journaling tab are from Recollections.






Sorry the date was included in the shots.   I took the pictures last minute.
I am linking this post to the following challenges:
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/
http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your son Kelly and to you for your lovely layout, many thanks for joining us at FCCB this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh.. love the colors and I LOVE LOVE that banner!! What a fun accomplishment too! So glad you are getting those layouts done!! Feels good huh!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! I think this is the first time I have seen you... so a big big WELCOME!!!
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your son!!!! What an awesome achievement! Love the swim banner, great layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    Elizabeth LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great layout and congrats to your son. Great blue background and love the swim banner. Thanks for playing at FCCB and Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete