Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back to School Again!

Another lay out for my scrapbook.  Can I get a woohoo?  Mama's on a roll.  This is for my son's school scrapbook.  I love doing the comparison of first day vs. last day.  Thank you Pinterest for that wonderful idea!  I love documenting the changes.  I'm hoping to complete the second half of this layout, his class picture, this week.  I guess this is good enough for now.

12X12 layout.  



Scrappy Moms Kids Incorporated stamp on the arrow.  I'm hoping to use more stamps on my layouts.

 I used the DCWV Grade School paper stack and Bazzill for the solid colors.  The stickers are from the paper stack.  I used the Cricut cartridge Ribbons and Rosettes for the border and Simply Charmed for the crayons.

I'm linking this post to the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Great layout page!!! Love the cuts and that great school paper. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout pages!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Exploring Cricut this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS layout! I love all the details!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete