Sunday, August 19, 2012

Baby Shower

I promised pictures of my sister in laws baby shower.  Just to re-cap I made a banner, diaper cake, centerpieces and a sign for the wishing well.  A lot of work but it all came together nicely and she was happy.

Diaper Cake


 Banner





 Centerpiece


 Wishing Well Sign




I used the following cartridges:
Baby Steps
Elegant Edges
SVG file for the pregnant woman

Cuttlebug
Swiss Dots Folder

Peachy Keen Wide Eye Kids stamps for the baby faces.  LOVE IT!!!

I am linking this post to the following challenges:
Decorate to Celebrate

6 comments:

  1. way too cute I love it thank you for playing with us at decorate to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! You did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME job...so professional looking and perfect for Twins. I guess I'll have to copy this one for an upcoming shower I'm making.
    New follower so hope you stop by as well.Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute diaper cake and I LOVE the colors. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Great banner and super cute faces on those twins. ;)

    ReplyDelete