Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Prego for Peachy

This weekend I am attending my sister-in-laws baby shower.  I am so excited.  My mother-in-law asked me to help out and make some cute items for the shower.  I made a banner, diaper cake and centerpieces all in the theme of twins.  She's due with twin boys in the fall.  I will share photos of my creations after the weekend but first I have some quick shots of her card.  I made this card with the Peachy Keen sketch challenge in mind.







Here are the details:

Cricut Cartridges- Accent Essentials-Circle
SCAL-Birthday Elements-banner, Kate's Silhouettes Pregnant Lady
Stamps- Scrappy Moms Special Delivery
Ink-  Momento Tuxedo Black, Versa Magic Aloe Vera Chalk, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen
Cuttlebug Folders- Swiss Dots, D'Vine Swirls
Embellishments- Button, Bling, Gellyroll pen, Studio G Glitter Glue

Thanks for looking!  I love comments!

5 comments:

  1. tooo cute! love how big her belly is , I sooo remember those days LOL ! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Peachy Keen!!!

    Michelle-DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Have fun at your shower...can't wait to see the rest of your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to welcome a new set of twins! I bet the shower will be great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw so cute!! Hope the shower is fantastic! What an exciting time for your family. Thanks for playing along in this week's PK Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete