Monday, July 2, 2012

Main Squeeze

My main squeeze deserves a little something extra in his lunch bag this week so I thought this card would do the trick.  Gotta love that lemon on the Simply Charmed cartridge.  So cute!  I added Peachy Keen Wide Eyed kids stamp to the lemon.  The "main squeeze" sentiment I made on my computer.  I attached it to a toothpick so that it would look like a flag.  The hearts were cut with my NEW Love You a Latte cartridge and the sentiment is from a Fiskars stamp set.  The card base is from Birthday Bash.  I hope my main squeeze likes it.  I hope you do too!




I'm linking this card to the following challenges
Peachy Keen
Cardz TV

5 comments:

  1. I think your main squeeze is going to like this! : )

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. How thoughtful! I'm sure the main sqeeze loved this! You did a great job! Thanks for joining us at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute! Your squeeze is going to feel very special:)

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colors, so bright and airy love that face as well, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cheeks are great with Peachy Keen's face stamp. Love it!

    ReplyDelete