Monday, July 16, 2012

Little Boy Airplane Party

Simply Crafts has a great challenge this month, use the airplane image from the Boys Will Be Boys cartridge.  I don't have that cartridge but I do have the B is for Boy cartridge and there is an airplane on there.  A cute banner and treat bag were the first thing that came to mind.  I've been wanting to make this for my etsy shop for a while and haven't found the time.  Put a challenge in front of me and it gets crossed off the to do list.  I guess I should start entering more challenges  maybe I'll get more done!  Here is my simple yet totally boy end result.

Treat Bag




Banner




Supplies:
Cartridges:  Create a Critter, B is for Boy, Accent Essentials, Plantin Schoolbook
Papers:  Bazzill, Recollections
Cuttlebug:  D'Vine Swirls
Embellishments:  Gellyroll pen, VersaMagic Chalk Ink, Creative Memories Ink Twilight, Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. These are SO cute!!!! I love the gift bag and the banner is SO AWESOME! Great colors and airplane cut too! Thanks for joining our Simply Crafts Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete