Monday, July 30, 2012

Kickin' It Old School for Scrappy Moms

Today I have a  5.5 x 5.5 card for you.  When I got the Rock Princess cartridge I saw the old school sneaker and  it totally reminded me of the 80's.  It makes me laugh that this style is back.  Bright florescent colors are everywhere.
I've had this idea for a while and was so thrilled when I saw the Scrappy Moms stamps challenge, retro.  I started out by making my card 5.5 x 5.5 to accommodate the large 3 inch sneaker. I printed the phrase "Kickin' It" on my computer with the Destine font and added the phrase "old school" from the Rock Princess cartridge.  I added some Glitter Glue to make it stand out a little more.  I hope you enjoy my super simple but totally tubular 80's card.  Like, see ya later!
Cheesy, I know.





I think this card could be for a guy or girl.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! The pattern on the shoe reminds me of the local Improv comedy club here - great memories of college! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! I love the fun colors and the way you did your sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Scrappy Moms Stamps! ~ Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete