Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sending you Sunshine!

You guessed it!  I created this card last week for the Peachy Keen sketch challenge but didn't finish it in time.  This week their challenge is Anything Goes.  Woohoo, I can still enter this card into one of their challenges.
My dear neighbor is undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer.  She had a treatment last week and I thought she could use some sunshine to brighten her day.




For this card I used the following:
Cartridge:  Create a Critter- one of my favorites
Stamps:  Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids and Scrappy Moms Spring Fling


I really love the color combination on this card.  I hope it makes her smile.


2 comments:

  1. This a great idea for a friend that is going through treatment. This is so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sunny, cheery, and adorable!!! I'm sure it will brighten her day! Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete