Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Last Day of School

I can't believe another school year has gone by.  This year was a great year, filled with so many changes and wonderful memories.  My baby is reading, writing, doing addition and subtraction.  Mama is so proud and probably more emotional than ever.  My baby is growing up.  Sniff Sniff.
On the last day of school I like to surprise my baby with some special presents and of course a card.  I love watching his face light up when he spots the gifts that  signify summer vacation is here.    




 In my eyes he is a super star.  One, that I am so proud of.  I couldn't be happier with all of his accomplishments this year.


Supplies:
This is a shaped card made with my gypsy.  
Cartridges:  Baby Steps, Plantin School Book
Sentiment:  Scrappy Moms
Paper:  Bazzill, DCWV
Other:  Pop dots, GellyRoll Pen

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Oh what a super cute card!! I love the papers you used and shaped cards are my favorite!! Great Job :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific shape card. Bright and cheerful. Is the banner from Baby Steps? I don't have that cart. Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card. Great way to show them what a great job they have done.
    Thanks for joining us over at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FABULOUS card to get for finishing first grade! Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shape card, I love it!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. too fun, great design!
    Thanks so much for sharing @ Paper Playtime!

    ReplyDelete