Monday, June 11, 2012

Father's Day Gift Bag

If you know me you know how much I love to decorate and personalize treat bags.  It's one of my favorite things to do with my cricut.  So today I want to share one of the treat bags I made for Father's Day.  I have 4 more to make.  The one I am sharing today is for my Dad.  He loves to fish in his spare time.  Now that he has three grandchildren he doesn't have a lot of spare time.

I used several cartridges on the bag, Everyday Paper Dolls, Simply Charmed and Once Upon a Princess.  The Happy Father's Day stamp is from Scrappy Moms and the The fish was this big stamp is from Pink by Design.   I am looking forward to making the other bags.  I just hope I have enough time.

My stamping really stinks.  If anyone can offer some helpful tips I would greatly appreciate it.  It either have to much ink on the paper and the stamp looks sloppy and messy or to little and the ink is barely there.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am linking this post to the following challenges:
Scrappy Moms

3 comments:

  1. Great gift bag. I wish I liked to decorate them more since your fishing bag looks awesome. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Thanks for playing along with us at scrappy moms stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete