Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Daddy To Be

I mentioned in a previous post that I was making personalized treat bags for Father's Day.  I made this bag for my brother in law.  He is a Daddy to be of TWINS!!!!  We are super excited and looking forward to the arrival of the first set of twins in the family.



The carriage and babies are from Simply Charmed.  I used Pink by Design stamps and pieced together the Daddy to be with various stamps.  The bag was filled with a Daddy Diaper tool belt.  It was a hit with lots of laughs.  My brother in law is a good sport and now officially prepared to change diapers.

I'm entering this post into the following challenges:
My Sheri Crafts

2 comments:

  1. How exciting for your family and what a clever card -- LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so cute! What a great present for your brother-in-law. Great great idea! Thanks for sharing this at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete