Thursday, May 31, 2012

Flower Girl

Today I have another scrapbook layout.  I had fun making this page because I know my daughter will love looking at it.  She was the flower girl at my cousins wedding and I must say (insert bragging mom) she did a fabulous job.  She smiled, dropped the petals so nicely and did not have the least bit of stage fright.  What more can you ask of a toddler.  
My color inspiration came from my cousins flowers.  They were gorgeous!!!



I hope you like my simple layout. Remember I am new to this.  Just deciding of the papers takes me forever.  
I used three cartridges, Once Upon a Princess, Wedding, Forever Young and Baby Steps for the font welded with my gypsy.  


 I love the way the flowers look like the are spilling out of the basket.
 My daughters dress had a pink sash.  I added layers of sheer white ribbon to the bottom and clear rhinestones.  I love my bling!




I am linking this post to the following challenges:


Amanda Crafts and More
Cooking with the Cricut
Die Cuttin Divas

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous job. Thanks so much for joining us at Cooking at Cricut.

    Olivia
    Ormcraftynights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I love layouts! I'm so glad you shared this with us at DCD this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is so pretty. Love the bold background and the cute little dress. Great job welding the title too. Thanks for joining us at the Cooking with Cricut May Flowers challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet! I love the cuts and the flowers coming out of the basket! Thanks for playing with us at the getting scrappy challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet page! Love the cute flower basket! Thanks for joining our challenge at Cooking with Cricut this week!
    Hugs!
    Heather P :)
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO, Kelly! Thanks so much for joining our May Flowers challenge at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life-blogspot.com

    P.S. If you hadn't told me you were a newbie . . . I would never have known! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete