Sunday, March 18, 2012

Simply Crafts

Today I have a card for the Simply Crafts challenge. The challenge this month is to use the kite from the Create A Critter cartridge. Create A Critter is definitely one of my favorite cartridges. The animals are so cute and I love all of the matching accessories for them. I decided to make a card for my father in laws birthday.






I used my super cute Peachy Keen stamps for all of the faces. I wish I had more Peachy stamps but right now I only have one set, wide eye kids. The kids, grandpa, grass and clouds are from Everyday Paper Dolls. The kite and sun are from Create A Critter. A nice bonus is that I used all scraps for this card. I need to do that more often since my scrap draw is overflowing!!!!



I'm linking this card to the following challenges:


http://simply-crafts.blogspot.com/




2 comments:

  1. This is a great card! I love the scene. What a perfect card. :) Thanks for participating in the Simply Crafts challenge!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, how absolutely DARLING is this?!!!! I love little scene cards and I love the paper doll cartridges. This is AWESOME! Thanks for joining the Simply Crafts Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete