Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Capturing Your Sister

Today I have a layout to share with you. I am trying to keep up on my scrapbook and find it's easy when the event is fresh in my mind. I took this picture, of my kids, last month. They were chasing each other around the house. We have this one area we call the "track" because well, it looks like a track and it seems to be the best spot for chasing a little one. I blocked out their faces for privacy.








I made this for the following challenges:

The Paper Variety- Thank you for the awesome sketch.








Amanda Crafts and More- Use a sketch (I used The Paper Variety's)

1 comment:

  1. I love the theme of "How to capture your sister!" So Cute! I also love the frame and the pendants under the picture of the kids. Thank you for linking to the Getting Scrappy Challenge!

    Jen
    Getting Scrappy DT member

    ReplyDelete