Monday, March 12, 2012

Buried Alive

So I've totally been M.I.A.. I've been busy preparing for a big home improvement in our house. We are finishing our basement!!! I'm so excited! My craft/office space is located in the basement. My space will continue to be very small but I'm hoping for a new desk, shelves and a closet dedicated to my ever growing paper crafting obession. So needless to say I feel like I'm living in an episode of Hoarders Buried Alive with all of the "stuff" we to relocate to our garage. When you say Hoarders my little one turns and says buried alive. I guess we've seen one to many episodes. I haven't been able to use my cricut in what seems like forever. I was seriously going through major withdrawal. Today I finally dug out some supplies and made this simple card for a bunch of challenges. I like the way it came out but some ink got on the card and made a few marks. Ohhh well at least I got to craft today. So here is my card and my little "me therapy".


I made this card for teacher appreciation day. Yep, that's right I'm making a card way in advance. Cross that one off the to do list.
I used a premade card from Michaels, DCWV Grade School paper and Bazzill paper. I wrote the alphabet around the yellow circle, cut at 3.25. I used the Create A Critter cartridge for the apple, cut at 2.5 and my Peachy Keen Stamps. I also used Scrappy Moms Stamps, Simple Sentiments, for the sentiment inside.



I hope to share some before and after pictures of my new space. I would love to hear what organizing, decorative, super functional products you think I should incorporate.

I'm linking this post to the following challenges:
Die Cuttin' Divas
Peachy Keen
Exploring Cricut

13 comments:

  1. very cute, nice use of the designer papers to. Thanks for joining the PKS Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute ! love the face on the apple brings the card to life ♥ very cute and thanks for linking up with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. I was just thinking about Teacher appreciation day yesterday. :) Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and thanks for entering our challenge at Exploring Cricut and I totally understand about being buried in home repairs, we are doing the same at my house too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable!! Love the bg school paper and that cute apple with the darling face!! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card. Your apple is sweet! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the PK face on the apple. Thanks for entering Exploring Cricut challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Guest Designer Exploring Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely DARLING!!!!! I love this sweet little apple! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I love that just the feet are showing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Sweet little face on that apple.
    hugs,
    Georgi

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I love your designer paper! Thanks for sharing at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! You won at Exploring Cricut for Food challenge. See below to claim your prize.

    Our Food Frenzy Winner
    Thanks to everyone who entered our challenge and all the projects were wonderful. The random.org winner is #3 Kelly Krocker Kreates. Congratulations and please email me at happyscrapperdiane@yahoo.com with you name and address so I can get your prize out to you.

    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Guest Designer Exploring Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please contact me at happyscrapperdiane@yahoo.com so I can mail out your prize. Thank for entering our challenge at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete