Monday, February 13, 2012

We Go Together Like Cookies and Milk Valentine

Happy Monday to you!  Tomorrow is Valentine's day so I wanted to share my Valentine card for my wonderful hubby. 





I love it and I'm sure he will too.  I think he will like the peanut butter cup cookies that I'll be making to go along with the card.   They are his favorite.  I'll share the cookie pictures and recipe tomorrow but first here is the card recipe.

Card Base:  Elegant Edges welded with the gypsy.  I think the thing I like most about the gypsy is that I can make so many wonderful shape cards.  I think it makes the card unique.

Cartridges:  Elegant Edges, Create A Critter, Forever Young (cookie is really a flower)

Paper:  All scraps.  I'm on a mission to reduce my patterned scrap draw and I am slowly seeing the light!

Sentiment:  Computer

Ribbon from stash, Gelly Roll Pen, Pop Dots

Comments make me smile :-)

I'm linking this post to
Cardz TV
Paper Playtime
More Than Favors
My Sheri Crafts
Exploring Cricut

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Kelly!! Where did the milk bottle come from - CAC? Thanks for sharing! Your hubby will love it - especially the cookies, though, I'm guessing. :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute card. I think you have a wonderful idea there. Thanks for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is just adorable!! I so love the milk bottle and cookie. The sentiment is fantastic!!! Love the shape. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut and for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is going to love the card and the pb cookies! Thank you for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a adorable card. So simple, but gets the point across. I love it! :) Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete