Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge

This post is much later than I had hoped. I was having some issues with blogger. Errrrr


Onto my Peachy Keen Challenge card. This week the challenge is to make a friendship card. Now that I have one set of Peachy Keen stamps I'm totally lovin' them. I had a couple of ideas for this challenge and here is the one I decided to go with. Not as cute a I had envisioned. I thought the little string that connected the mittens was a cute little add on. Remember the days when you wore mittens like that? I also decided to add some Stickles to the circle that says "Friend". I thought it gave it a snowball look.













Recipe


Card- The card is a premade card from Michael's measuring 5x 6.5
Die Cuts- I used the Simply Charmed cartridge for the mittens, the circles were cut with a punch and I used my Fiskars paper trimmer for the rectangle.Peachy Keen Stamps- Wide Eyed Kids Face AssortmentSentiment- "Friends" is from the Scrappy Moms stamp set Simple Sentiments. I covered up the Sweet portion of the sentiment. The bottom sentiment was created on my computer.


Papers- Recollections, Bazzill, My Mind's Eye Be Berry (won this paper pack)


Embellishments- GellyRoll pen for coloring in Peachy eyes and tongue. Stickles to make it look like a snowball, white yarn to connect the mittens and little pink rhinestones on the mitten bows and sentiment.















































































4 comments:

  1. So super duper cute! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "snowball". Those are the cutest mittens with their Peachy Faces :)

    ReplyDelete