Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Look What I Found In My Mailbox

Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to see these guys in my mailbox.


My first set of Peachy Keen stamps!!!!!!  Wooohooo.  I'm so excited to say the least.  I decided to take a break from an etsy order and try out these bad boys.  I checked Peachy Keen's challenge blog and found this interesting challenge. 
Create a project with this photo as inspiration.



I'm a fruit lover so this put a smile on my face.  I am ready for old man winter to leave and say HELLO to sunshine,warm weather and lots of fresh juicy fruit.  Good thing the hubby and I have a cruise to look forward to.  Planning a trip to a warm destination always makes the winter a little more bearable.  So with that in mind I created this card for the challenge. 

My hubby loves pina colada's. I plan to give it to him this card before we leave for our cruise.  How many days until we leave???????

I am linking this post to the Peachy Keen Challenge. Better late then never.

Ohhhh and I think more of these stamps will be showing up in my mailbox.  They are super easy to use and I think they add so much personality to a project or card.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly, this is absolutely adorable!! I absolutely love PKS too!! I totally agree, they really do add so much personality to any project. Have fun with your new stamps :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The First Peachy project! Yay! I love these stamps for my Cricut cuts too. Your card is wonderful-

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling!!!! And I LOVE how cute that face looks on their! YAY happy mail indeed! Enjoy those darling STAMPS!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO darling!!! Don't you just love happy mail?!?!? I'm SOOOO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable....I love virgin pina colada's, only because my body doesnt like liquer, but it's such a super yummy summer drink. He'll love the card, so bright and cheerful!Cutest little faces, I got those a while ago and love them, every project is better with PKS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Don't you just love those stamps! So glad you joined in the challenge at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh cute and yummy card!! Love that cut and the peachy fruit!!
    I can assure you that you'll want more Peachy Keen after this, so excite for you, Yay!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete