Monday, February 27, 2012

Cool Cat

Ahhhhhhhhhh. Do you hear that? It's quiet. It's nap time in my house and I am sitting down with a nice warm cup of coffee and enjoying the peace and quiet. Sometimes it's the little things in life that make us so happy.



Today I have a card that I made with a couple of challenges in mind. I was hoping for a funky look but when I found the music note paper by DCWV Stack 7 I knew I had to use it. You may remember a couple of posts back I borrowed my neighbors Rock Princess cartridge. Well, I had so much fun using it that I decided to use my Cricut reward points and buy it. I think it's one of those cartridges that you may dismiss at first but if you really look at it there are a lot of images that you can incorporate into various boy/girl projects. The cat for example, I never thought I would use it. I don't have a cat, and I thought it was a silly image at first but when I saw Cas-ual Fridays was having a challenge to use a Pun I thought of the saying COOL Cat. I guess sometimes you need to think outside of the litter box. I know, I know soooo cheesy but that's me! So to spare you more cheesy lines, here is my card.





I think I may have my kids give this to my hubby for his birthday. He certainly is a Cool Cat. If not I will save it for another birthday. You can never have enough birthday cards, right?

Kelly's Kreation:
Card- A2 premade card in blue
Papers- Bazzill, DCWV Stack 7, Recollections
Sentiment- Computer generated
Cartridges- Elegant Edges for the frame 3.71, Rock Princess Cat 3.0
Cuttlebug- D'Vine Swirls
Embellishments- Pop dots galore, Glossy Accents for cats whiskers and eyes, Rhinestones,

Comments make me smile:-)

I am linking this post to the following challenges:
Cas-ual Fridays http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/
Scrappy Moms Stamps http://scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com/
Die Cuttin Divas http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/
Paper Playtime http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/


3 comments:

  1. Adorable card, thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and a very fun pun :) So glad you came to play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete