Sunday, February 12, 2012

Boy Scout Layout

When I saw the layout challenge on The Paper Variety I knew I wanted to participate.  I immediately thought of a page I've been meaning to do and this was the push I needed.  My son started boy scouts in the fall and I wanted to make a layout of his first uniformed meeting. He looked so stinkin' cute in the uniform, still does.  I didn't include pictures for privacy reasons.  Here is my ultra simple, ultra clean lay out. 
The squares at the top say first time.

This picture shows the textures I added to some of the papers.  I used my cuttlebug folders, distressed stripes and tiny mosaics.
Recipe:
Papers:  Bazzill, DCWV The Guy Stack
Sentiments:  Stickers from stash, Boy Scouts cut from Baby Steps, welded on gypsy
Cartridges:  Baby Steps, Accent Essentials
Cuttlebug:  Distressed Stripes, Tiny Mosaics
Pops Dots

Linking this post to:
The Paper Variety

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Kelly! My son's a Wolf this year, they are so stinking cute in that uniform. I've still yet to put his Tiger album together, I've got all the photos, papers, BSA embellishments etc...just haven't put it all together. Anyways, When I first saw this photo even before I read a word I said "that looks like our sketch from TPV" and Yep- you linked up! Thanks so much, great Job. Holly ;-)

    ReplyDelete