Friday, February 24, 2012

Big Girl

Today I have a sweet layout I made for my 2012 scrapbook. My daughter is offically potty trained. Can I get a whoop whoop! No more diapers!!!!! This MAJOR milestone deserves a special page in our 2012 scrapbook. I loved the sketch from Artful Delight, unfortunately I didn't have a chance to link up my project in time. I have three portrait style pictures of my daughter sitting on the potty. I think they will look perfect in the pink striped rectangles.











I added some bling to this project so I could enter it into the Getting Scrappy Challenge I also added Glossy Accents to the sentiment. It's the tag line from a diaper commerical, I'm a big kid now, except I changed it to I'm a Big Girl Now. I'm really happy with this layout. I'm a newbie to scrapbooking so this layout may seem very basic but I love it. The sketches help so much. I would never think of these layouts myself. Thanks for the wonderful design inspiration.



Recipe

Papers: DCWV Nana's Nursery, Bazzill

Cartridges: Baby Steps, Accent Essentials, Cuttin Up

Embellishments: Glossy Accents, BLING



Linking this post to the following challenges:

Amanda Crafts amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Artful Delight http://artfuldelight.blogspot.com/


More Than Favors http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/





.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome LO!! Sorry you didn't get it linked in time. Hopefully you will play along with us next month! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! So adorable! Love the bling! Thanks for linking to the Getting Scrappy Challenge!
    -Jen
    Getting Scrappy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your page is just darling!!! I love the adorable paper you used and your blign.. I'm so happy you joined my Getting Scrappy Challenge and I hope you will get scrappy with us again..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute title, I love it! And I love your use of the bling in it! Thanks so much for joining us with the Getting Scrappy Bling Challenge!
    Lisa
    GSDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newbie what!? This page is great! I never would've guessed! I use sketches too and I would consider myself very experienced lol I just love having it all laid out for me already, my pages always turn out better. :) This page is adorable, I love the papers and you did an awesome job with your bling! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Getting Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job on this layout! I love to use sketches and put my own twist on it! You can never go wrong with DCWV! Thanks for entering this on Getting Scrappy!
    Teresa
    GSDT

    ReplyDelete