Friday, January 20, 2012

First Birthday Card

My nephew will be celebrating his first birthday next month.  I can't believe he will be one already. 
We bought him the Little Tykes Cozy Coupe.  It's a toy my kids enjoy and nothing says a little kid lives here like seeing that cozy coupe in the driveway.  I don't know why but it always makes me smile. 
I made a first birthday card once before with the cozy coupe image from B is for Boy (you can check it out here) so it was only natural to choose the car once again considering my gift choice.




The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms, All in the Family set.  I love the sentiment because you cherish every moment as a parent but the infant/toddler stage is so precious, something you never want to forget. 

I will be linking this post to the following challenges:
Paper Playtime- Tags
Exploring Cricut- Red, Blue, Green and Yellow
Celebrate the Occasion- Polka Dots

As always, comments make me smile :-)!

8 comments:

  1. Awe my son would love this car! Cute!! Thanks for playing along with CTO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet card! I love the cut image! Thanks for playing at CTO this week! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and I am sure your nephews family will love it! Thanks for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! He is going to love this car. My kiddos really enjoyed it. Thanks for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute image! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just fantastic!!! I love the 'coupe'!! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is just darlin'!
    love the little kiddie car!
    Thanks for playing with paper @ Paper Playtime!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite kind of card, just the cutest! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our polka dot challenge :)

    ReplyDelete