Thursday, January 12, 2012

Disney Card

My friends are off to Disney this week with their kids.  One of the girls will be celebrating her birthday while they are there so I thought I would make a Minnie card for her.  This was a quick and easy card because I waited till the last minute to make it.  Seems like there is never enough time in the day!  Ohh My!


I am entering this card into the Scrappy Moms Challenge this week, make a project using a cartoon character. Also, Celebrate the Occassion, a childs birthday.

8 comments:

  1. Great card for any Disney fan! Too cute! Thanks for playing this week at CTO! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet birthday card, love the fun paper you chose for the background! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! It's so simple but adorable. Great job!

    Jenny
    papercutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and simple!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute and super simple...I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete