Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Client Spotlight

Today I am featuring a client spotlight.  One of my customers ordered my Valentine treat bags and flower clips.  Her daughter attends an all girls school so the flower clips were the perfect favor to include in the treat bags.    Each bag is personalized with the girls name in red and shadowed in pink.  A scalloped red heart features a pink embossed heart inside.  I added the "Be Mine" sentiment to the pink heart.  The scalloped red heart has white faux stitching.  Here are three of the 21 bags I made.

Imagine all 21 lined up at their Valentine party.  They are going to look so cute!


I think you can see the polka dot embossing better in this photo.

I made these adorable Valentine Day flower clip holders.  This was my first time making the holders and I absolutely love them.  I thought it would be nice to have all animal print flower clips and the saying "Wild for U".  It reminded me of a saying you would see on one of the conversation heart. 







If you are interested in ordering treat bags or flower clips please go to my etsy shop or contact me at kellykrockerkreates@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. These are FAB-U-LOUS! The girls are going to LOVE them!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete