Monday, December 26, 2011

Scrappy Moms Challenge

I have a very quick post tonight.  I really should be organizing the crazy amount of gifts my children received but I thought I could sneek in a quick post for the Scrappy Moms Challenge.  The challenge is to "make a project that includes a bag."  My first project is a treat bag that I gave away to my guests at my cookie party.  I had high hopes to capture all of my "kreations" on camera but reality struck and I was busy running around serving drinks, getting lunch ready and making sure everyone was having a good time.  Anyway I took this picture today so the adorable Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies that I had in the bag were all gone so I substituted a chocolate cookie.  I purchased the bag at the Christmas Tree Shop and I made the tag from my NEW Ribbons and Rosettes cartridge.  I love the way the rosette looks, like a snowflake.  My  stamping job was not so good and that is why this one stayed with me.  My guests received the better ones.

I also made a small treat bag for a class giveaway with the Baby Steps cartridge. The bag can be found on page 70. I added a rosette and tag once again and filled it with treats. The treats are pretzel with Hershey's Hugs and a M&M in the middle. Super easy to make.

1 comment:

  1. These are so festive! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete