Tuesday, December 13, 2011

DIVA and a Winning Ticket

December is flying by faster than I can craft.  I have so many "to do" items that I'm afraid I won't be able to get them all done.  I can however, check off two items, card for my sister in law and lotto ticket holder for my hubby.  The card is very simple and was made specifically for the M.A.G. challenge.  The challenge this week was to use  this image only.

My sister in law is a DIVA.  Loves all things girly so I knew I could make a Christmas card for her with this challenge.  Here is what I came up with.
Very simple, yes, but also very "her".  Like I said she is a DIVA and loves to shop.  I used the emblem for the frames and the shopping bags are the tags but I cut off the top point.  I added some of her favorite stores to the front of the bags.  The dress is embellished with the polka dot embossing folder and I added stickles to the white portion.  I hope she likes it.  It seems like I'm always using the Forever Young cartridge for her cards.

I also used the Forever Young cartridge for my husband.  I know, I know what cut on that cartridge could possibly apply to a man.  Well I used the emblem from page 43 once again and made a lotto ticket holder.  I filled it with  Win for Life lotto tickets, who doesn't want to win that!  I also used the same emblem for the frame and used my scrappy moms Winter Wishes stamp for the center.  I think that stamp was perfect for a lotto ticket holder don't ya think? 



Well I'm off to work on more holiday cards, crafts, cookie party placecards, etc, etc.

I am linking this post to the following challenges
M.A.G.
Fantabulous Cricut
Scrappy Moms

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness--love this soooo much. I will definitely have to case this card--soooo cute! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is really cute. Love the red dress and the sentiment. Also like the holder for the lottery tickets. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, love everything about this! Thanks for joining Mag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea I hope they get a lucky ticket. I see more shopping ahead. Thankyou for playing at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very nice, thanks for joining us at MAG. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us @ MAG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card and such a Great Idea for the Ticket Holder! Thanks for joing us @ MAG!

    Letillia
    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so pretty. Thanks for joining FCCB.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Adorable I have to love that card and the embossing is amazing!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete