Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Wrap Up

I finally put away all of my Christmas decorations today.  Whewwww!  I love the Christmas season but I am also happy to see my house return to normal.  I LOVE keeping everything neat and organized.  Christmas with kids home from school = unorganized mess.  Anywhooo, I wanted to share some of my Christmas creations with you.  I found it to be rather difficult to post during the holiday season.  So here is my Christmas wrap up.

I think this card was my favorite. I love the stamp, On Dasher, On Dancer, On Visa, On Mastercard!. This stamp is from the Scrappy Moms set "Winter Wishes".

My first ever Joy fold card. I love this style card and it was perfect for my cookie party. The die cuts are from SVG Cuts.

I love my Forever Young cartridge and I loved making it into a Santa Baby card.

Lotto ticket holder for the hubby. Unfortunately we did not "Win for Life". Ohhh well next time!

This card won the Simply Pam challenge, woohoo! My little nephew brings a lot of luck!

Mary at Cardz TV made my Christmas by having a very easy gift card holder tutorial. I love this because I can whip these up in no time. I gave this one to the bus driver and the one below to the teachers.
I really love this card.

This card was attached to the gift basket I gave my aunt and uncle. Filled with some yummy treats, Cinnamon Swirl bread, Champagne and Cran-Raspberry juice.
I used my ribbon and rosettes cartridge to make a tag for the drink recipe, Poinsettia
1/2 champagne flute of Brut Champagne
1/2 Ocean Spray Cran-Raspberry juice
I also served this at my cookie party and the ladies went nuts for it.

My cookie party favor, a treat bag (purchased from the Christmas Tree Shop) filled with Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate cookies. These were also a hit and looked much prettier than the chocolate cookies I put in here for the picture. I had the table decorated so nicely but I couldn't find time to take pictures. Ohhh well at least I got to enjoy the champagne.

Cookie treat boxes for neighbors, bus driver and teachers.

Lastly, treat bags that I made with the Baby Steps cartridge for classroom giveaways. Filled with pretzel, Hershey Hugs and M&M's.

That's my Christmas wrap up. I didn't get to make as many cards, tags and treat bags as I would have liked but I did get to spend a lot of time with my kids and husband and that's what matters most.

Looking forward to crafting with you in 2012!

2 comments:

  1. These are ALL marvelous.

    Hope you will stop by when you get a chance to see some of my new projects.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know...I was afraid of heat embossing at first but then after a defective one, exchanging it for a new one, watching LOTS of videos...I figured it out. TRY IT! Put it on your list for 2012. : )

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete