Thursday, December 15, 2011

Baby's 1st Christmas

So today I have a quick and super easy card.  I made this card for my adorable nephew.  He will be celebrating his first Christmas this year and I wanted to make a special card for him.


I wish I had a stamp that said "Baby's 1st Christmas" but I didn't so I had to make it on my computer.  I'm not lovin' the way it looks but I really wanted it on the stocking cuff.  I'm sure he won't notice it! Haha!

Recipe:
Card base- Michael's pre made card measures 5 X 6.5
Cardstock - Recollections Jolly and Bright, Bazzill
Cartridges- Elegant Edges, Simply Charmed
Sentiment- Computer generated

I'm linking this post to the following challenges:
Simply-Crafts

7 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Thanks for playing along in our challenge! This stocking is ADORABLE! What a lucky little nephew to have such a crafty aunt. I love the shade of green you chose to use too! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply adorable! I love it and it is such a great idea and card. I'm sure the parents will just adore it. Love all of the designer paper you used. Thanks for participating in the Simply Crafts challenge!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I need to make one like this for my newly born nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, I bet that card will go into the baby keepsake album. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Kelly! You've won over at the Simply Crafts challenge blog. Woo Hoo! Please email me your mailing address and we'll get that out to you as soon as possible.

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card and congratulations on winning:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kelly. I can't find your email address anywhere to request your mailing address for the Simply Crafts challenge. Please email me at:

    simply-pam at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete