Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 What Happened to 2011

I know everyone says this but, What Happened to 2011????? Can it be the end of the year already? 2011 was a great year for me. I accomplished some goals I had set for myself and that makes me happy. Life is good!
I also discovered a whole new world of crafting with my cricut and some awesome blogs. Everyday I look on my computer and I am amazed by all of your creativity, talent and amazing style. Thank you for inspiring me!

So one of my favorite blogs, Cards by Jovan has a challenge that I HAD to enter. Make a New Years card. I was planning on making a card for my in-laws since we will be celebrating the first half of New Year's Eve with them. Here is what I came up with.


Card Recipe
Pre-made black card from Michaels measures 4.25 X 5.5
Wedding (solution cartridge) Champagne flutes cut at 3"
Baby Steps- 2012 cut at 1"
Simply Charmed- Cheers cut at 1"
Stickles
Rhinestones

Wishing you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year! What are your goals for the new year?

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Cards by Jovan
Creative Cutter Room
Whimsical Wednesday Challenge

4 comments:

  1. I love this card! Thanks so much for playing in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super 2012 card! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS! Thanks for getting me in the New Year kinda mood. Great Card so glad you shared it in The Creative Cutter Room. Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an amazing card.. I love those champagne flutes :)
    thnx for playing along with us girls over at Whimsical Wednesdays.
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete