Tuesday, October 11, 2011

So this week over at the M.A.G. challenge by the page we are to use one of my favorite cartridges, Create A Critter. The image that they chose is one of my favorites, the little owl. I've had this idea for a while to use a large owl, mother, and a small owl, baby. My friends are expecting their first child any day so I thought this card would be cute to add to their gift. We know they are having a boy so I made the baby owl blue. I also made the baby owl look like he's cuddle up to his mother. I would have loved to cut a cute tag for the sentiment but we are only allowed to use the images on the page. The stamp is from Scrappy Moms, I just love their stamps! I used my EK Success punch to dress up the tag a little. I also added some bling to the mother owl. I always have to use a little bling.
Thanks for looking and I love comments. It makes me smile!

8 comments:

  1. This is so ADORABLE! Thanks for joining MAG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 2 cute, thanks for playing with MAG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am smiling too. I love the way you tilted the baby into his mama. Thank you for playing at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet little owls! Love the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww too cute, I love it! You did a wonderful job with the challenge, thanks for joining Mag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. Darling design:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh how adorable. Love this. Thanks for joining us at MAG. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete