Monday, October 3, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge 111

Two posts in one evening! That's how I roll. Speaking of roll, this week the Paper Cutz challenge is to "Shake, Rattle and Roll"! Make a card, LO or craft project for Halloween with a hand stamped, digital stamped, or Cricut cut image of a skeleton or skull & crossbones, BUT make it CUTE and NOT SPOOKY! Use any colors you'd like.
I only have one cartridge with a skull and that is Mini Monsters. I mentioned in my previous post how much I LOVE the Mini Monsters cartridge. I am having so much fun with it. This card did not turn out as I planned but I'm still going to enter it. I knew I wanted to use the caldron, bones in front and the skull in the brew but I think it needs a little something else. At the last minute I decided to add the witches hat on the bottom. Kinda like she was stirring the brew and left in a hurry and the hat fell off. I'm totally rambling and making a story out of this card but here it is. What's Brewin'?


Paper- Recollections, K&Company Spooktacular, Bazzill
Cartridge- Mini Monsters, Create a Critter(bow)
Stamp- Scrappy Moms- A Haunting We Will Go
Punch- Dotted Scallop
Cuttlebug- Tiny Bubbles
GellyRoll Pen
Pop Dot

1 comment:

  1. I think it turned out great!! Love the skull in the brew and the dropped witchs hat. Thank you for sharing you card with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete