Monday, October 3, 2011

I just love Mini Monsters

I absolutely love the Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge. There are so many adorable or should I say spooky images. This cartridge is for Halloween but you could definately use the cuts for a monster party as well. I am entering my first Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge. The challenge is to use a cut from the Mini Monsters cartridge. It was perfect timing since my "A Haunting We Will Go" stamp set came this week. I really love their stamps and especially this set. It goes so well with the Mini Monsters cartridge. I decided to make a spooky card for my nephew. He will be celebrating his first Halloween and I had to use the "Too Cute to Spook!" stamp. He really is too cute. I'm going to see him this weekend and give him the card and treat bag filled with goodies. Can't wait to squeeze those cubby baby legs. Don't you just love baby rolls. Anyway, back to the card.
The card is 5x5 and I used the following
Bazzill paper
My Minds Eye, Halloween Scary Sparkles- last year
Mini Monsters Vampire 3 1/4, Spiderweb 1, Shadow Danger for the tag1 1/2 and 1 1/4
Scrappy Mom Stamp A Haunting We Will Go
Ribbon-Michaels
Bo Bunny Candy Jewels
Goggley Eyes-LOVE THESE
GellyRoll Pen
Pop Dots

Have a spook-tacular Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment