Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happily Ever After

We attended a wedding last weekend. It was sooo much fun and the food was excellent.  I had my dancing shoes on and got to bust a move like the college days.  Perfect, since it was one of my sorority sisters that was getting married.  She looked beautiful in her dress.
I made this card for the new "Mr. and Mrs.".


I knew I had to use the wedding solutions cartridge for this card.  I love the silhouette of the bride and groom holding hands.  It's one of my favorite wedding images.  Here's the recipe

4 1/2 X 6 Card
Bazzill-String of Pearls
Embossing- D'Vine Swirls
Ribbon- Celebrate It- Last year holiday
Pop Dots
Die Cut - Wedding Solution 3 1/4
DCWV-Luxury Stack
Sentiment- Computer Vivaldi font
Frosted Lace Stickles on the veil

Next weekend we have another wedding. I'm going to try and use the Sweethearts cartridge so I guess you'll have to stay tuned to see what I come up with!

Comments make me Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment