Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Wrap Up

Happy Halloween! It has been a long, fun, sugar induced day here. We started our day with
ghost pancakes! The kids loved them and were super excited to start the morning off with a chocolate treat, I used chocolate chips for the eyes. I made some special treats for the kids classes.
Witch's Hats!!!  This project was so easy my little one was able to help me . You take the stripped Keebler fudge cookies, dip a Hershey's Kiss in orange chocolate melt and gently press it onto the cookie.  Easy Peasy!

Candy Corn Pretzel Rods. Another one of our countdown to Halloween treats, you can see previous post here. Dip pretzel rods in white chocolate, spoon on orange and yellow sprinkles or drizzle more melted chocolate in yellow and orange. An easy treat topped off with my Scrappy Moms Stamps.

ADULTS ONLY
This past weekend we attended my sister-in-laws annual Halloween party. I made this wine tag, actually a rum tag.
 I punched a 1 1/2 inch hole at the top for the bottle neck, scored the K and Company paper then cut the spiders with the Doodlecharms cartridge. I used my Cuttin' Up cartridge for the martini glass and of course my Scrappy Moms Stamps. I torn the edges of the sentiment tag and added a lot of ink to give it an old scary vibe. Here's a better shot, no pun intended.


So now Halloween is over and I need to start thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas! Stay tuned for a cute Thanksgiving idea.

Comments make me smile :-)


I am entering this post into the following challenges
Decorate to Celebratehttp://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-11-halloween-party.html
More Than Favorshttp://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/2011/10/wacky-wednesday-57-anything-goes.html
Scrappy Moms Stampshttp://scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com/2011/10/terrific-tuesday-challenge-doodlecharms.html



10 comments:

  1. what great and yummy projects thank you for entering at decorate to celebrate halloween challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog. My Grand Kids would Love those Pancakes. Does the batter have chocolate in it. Would Love to know. So I could Surprise my Grand Children with them. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!! and love the YUMMY witches hat:) TFS and thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate Halloween challenge!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmm.... Now I want pancakes, chocolate covered pretzels, and.... perhaps some adult beverage!! LOL... You made some really yummy things here!! :)

    What a TREAT to see your goodies linked up at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy post.....I am totally wanting chocolate now! Great ideas-love your wine bottle tag too:) Super cute! Came over from DTC
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here again-Awesome project-I am here from Decorate to Celebrate!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowie Kelly! All these goodies! I LOVE the witch's hats! Why can't my kids still be little enough to take treats to school? I am hopping from Decorate to Celebrate and I am now following your sweet blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yum! loved your goodies!! that tag is adorable, how fun!
    hopping from DTC!
    mrsroddy4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. In a word, "Yum". Great job.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the withces hat and the adult tag as my favorites! But all are awesome, candy corn pretzel pretty yummy. Wouldn't mine waking up to ghost pancakes. LOL, good job. I guess I liked them all!

    Love these blog hops! Glad we get time to do them - because otherwise I would not be able to play - thanks!

    www.inspired-by-scrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete